Saturday, October 19, 2013

DIY Halloween Boo Sign

I just can't get enough of the Halloween crafts right now.  I have about 5 projects going at once.  I think I'm just excited to get crafting again after the summer hiatus.  During the summer crafting seems to take a dip....an it's not just me.  I've noticed it with other craft bloggers as well.  Nothing like the holiday season to bring it back and destroy your house with projects ;)

I really liked how this turned out


so I thought a Halloween version was in order

All it takes is a cheapo picture frame (hit up the dollar stores) and spray paint it

I had some cute Halloween scrapbook paper on hand that I cut to size and glued to some light cardboard for sturdiness....as you can see I chose a Snack Pack box



Then came the "Boo" portion.  I painted some wood letters orange.  I took a poll on Instagram on whether or not I should glitter them....since I glitter everything.  Of course every girl  said glitter of course....so I did just that




Glue the letter to your scrapbook paper and add a glittery spider for a little extra something



Surrounded by some glittery pumpkins you've got yourself a cute little set up

No comments:

Post a Comment