Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Witch Hat Headbands

I have a serious "thing" with making mini hat headbands for my nieces.  So much in fact that when I told my niece Elsa I had a little prize for her she says to me, "Let me guess.....it's a little hat?"


Why yes.....yes it is.


I got these mini witch headband at Michaels along with some sequin edging


I filled the hat with tissue paper to keep it standing up



Then hot glued a piece of felt over to hold it all in place



Decorated them with the sequins and a gem before gluing the whole thing to a headband.  While I was at it I glued some glittery spiders to headbands too...might as well right?



I think they turned out so cute!







They're perfect for when the kids want to look festive but can't wear a full on Halloween costume...like at a class party.

It' so quick and easy you could totally make one last minute before Thursday....go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment