Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday- Concert Outfit

Last Thursday The Boy and I went to see our favorite band again, Anberlin (go look them up if you haven't heard of them.....they're amazing!)

The thing about concerts is that you want to look cute and stylish but you have to be practical too.  This is not the time to wear your heeled boots.  I saw a few girls that tried and were limping half way through....not cute.

So I went completely comfy



Jacket: Ross
Jeans: Ross
Boyfriend Tee: Target
Tennies: Walmart


The jacket is what I wish I could have worn....but it was only for pictures.  It was still 83 at 9pm that night so wearing it to the show would have just resulted in me carrying it around anyway.

Funny thing was the lead singer, Stephen, was wearing an almost identical outfit to mine.  Jeans, leather jacket, and similar shirt but in white.....they call it a boyfriend tee for a reason!

So I guess that means I have rockstar style ;)   


Oh and I realized that from far away my necklace sort of looks like a wiener and balls....but it's a fork and spoon crossed.  Just a little nod to what I do for a living



Happy Wardrobe Wednesday!  Can't wait to wear more Fall clothes now that it's finally starting to cool down here in AZ
 


No comments:

Post a Comment