Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday - Red and Leopard

This Fall a big trend is pairing red with leopard or cheetah (or so I read) so I decided to go through what I already have and put something together

I left the black shirt and red jeans as the base of the outfit and added in the leopard two different ways

Shirt: Walmart
Jeans: Michael Kors (Ross)
Ankle boots: Ross
Scarf: Gifted
Heels:Guess (Ross)

In the first look I wore the leopard as a scarf.  I bought these adorable new ankle boots so I wanted to try the whole ankle boot with a rolled pant thing. I thought I had rolled them high enough but doesn't look that way in the picture..it might be how I'm standing

And in the second look I wore leopard heels instead.  This also felt like it looked better in person than it photographed.  I was very rushed and I think that is showing through

Which look do you like better?  In person I prefferred the heels look but now in photos I'm liking the scarf more

No comments:

Post a Comment