Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday- Denim, leggings, and boots

I'm sure all you ladies have seen dozens if not hundreds (maybe slightly exaggerated) versions of this outfit all over Pinterest




It's everywhere!  But that's because it really is super cute.....and when something is cute who am I to resist?

I never wore it though because I have never been able to find a Chambray shirt I loved.  Then it occurred to me....why did I have to have a shirt just like that?  I recently found the best denim jacket ever at Savers and realized it was perfect for the same kind of look

Please ignore the extremely nerdy looks on my face that day....or maybe it's like that everyday?  Something for me to think about.......



Jacket: Savers
Shirt: Wet Seal
Leggings: Ross
Boots:Rack Room Shoes
Necklace: Instagram shopping (my new love!)

This was my first time wearing my boots this season....I was practically giddy! 

What's your thoughts on this trend?  Too trendy?? Or cute and comfy?

1 comment:

  1. I love this look, it's super-cool. I like the way the boots are slightly loose around the top of the leg, a great casual look.

    ReplyDelete