Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Mini Tree

Yes....this is late.  I am aware.  

But last week was such a crazy hectic week I never got around to posting this and there is no way in hell I am going to wait a year keeping this in my drafts....so just consider this as extra early instead of late.  K?

One of my first goals when I started blogging was to have a wreath for every holiday/season.  Now that I've almost accomplished that goal and I think it's time for a new goal....enter the mini tree

I want a cute little tree for ever holiday.  So far I've only done a St. Patty's tree and now this one.....but we're just getting started

I wish I'd had the foresight to buy a red tree at christmas time to use for Valentines and patriotic holidays....I guess I'll be waiting another 8 months before I can get those :(


I got these glitter foam flower picks at Dollar Tree


Pulled out the sticks, put a dab of hot glue in the hole, and pushed ribbon into the hole to form ornamnets




I had leftover little egg ornaments that I used last year to make my Easter wreath 


And there ya have it

 


No comments:

Post a Comment