Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday- Little Black Dress and Leopard Cardigan

I'm sure you've heard many times how the little black dress is one of the biggest staples every woman should have in their wardrobe.  It can be so versatile and styled in so many different ways up or down



My confession is that I didn't even own a black dress until a year and a half ago and I only wore it one way.

But that's the whole point of me starting Wardrobe Wednesdays on this blog right? To step up my style, branch out a little, and put outfits together with a little more thought than I used to.  With that in mind I decided to dig my dress out of the closet and find a way to wear it.  This is what I came up with


Dress: XI Clothing
Cardigan: Thrifted
Ankle Boots: Ross

I just can't quit the leopard these days and luckily I don't have to because it's totally in this Fall.  I was thrilled when I found the cardigan at Goodwill but I do need to swap out the buttons.  They're those horrible old lady sea shell looking ones....bleh!   I noticed my lion hair makes it look like the dress has some sort of big collar....but it's actually just a very simple sweet heart neckline.

I can't wait to find more ways to style this dress over the seasons so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment