Monday, November 25, 2013

MoMo Monday- Happy Turkey Day from a Turkey

Let me start off by saying that I have been waiting to write this post even since I started MoMo Mondays...what.....6 months ago?  It was one of the first ideas I had but I wanted to save it for the week of Thanksgiving and it has finally arrived


MoMo has many many nicknames.  There's bunny, buns, grey, Damo (Daw-mo), Shlomo, little love, and Turkey to name a few.

Why turkey?  Well look....






See it?



Perhaps you  need a comparison.  I don't mean like gobble gobble still running around turkey....I  mean sitting on your Thanksgiving table ready to be carved turkey




See it now?

Here's another.......






 Are you getting the picture yet?










It's the way she tucks in her front paws like wings and those back hips of hers look like turkey legs....thus the name Turkey was born. 



So on behalf of my little Turkey we wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving!  Be sure to pick up a can of turkey dinner for the furry love in your life








I'm so very thankful to have her unconditional love and cuteness.  I could do without the hairballs though.....but that's another post


No comments:

Post a Comment