Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday Week - Retro Polka Dot Navy Dress

This weeks outfit is a little weak in my eyes...lacking on many levels.  Mostly because I don't have all the pieces I want to really style it correctly

Dress: Ross
Belt:Charlotte Russe
Heels: Charlotte Russe

I got this blue polka dot dress at Ross at the very beginning of the summer.  I was drawn to it because it has sort of a retro feel.  I added the belt because I felt like it needed to be broken up a bit

I REALLY wish I had some red heels.  I think it would have really made this outfit pop....but I don't have a pair...poop!  It's on my Lookout List and has been for a while.  I just can't seem to find the right pair.   Even a yellow heel would have been cute and then maybe I would change the belt color.  Either way I think the white heel makes this look sort of fall flat.  

If I ever find the right heels I will restyle this look and post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment