Monday, September 9, 2013

MoMo Monday Week #19

So me and The Boy are big Saturday Night Live fans.  In fact I have dreams of being a cast member....but I'm thinking the odds of that happening are slim to none. Nerdy girls from Arizona who are obsessed with their cat and working a day job as a cook aren't exactly on Lorne Michaels radar.  It's a shame really......I would love to join the likes of great women like Rachel Dratch, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Kristen Wiig.

Now here I am rambling about crushed dreams....  Ok, so like I said me and the boy are huge fans and every so often we go back and watch seasons over again.  Even if we've seen it a hundred times.

Recently we were in a run through of season 30.  We were laying in bed watching with MoMo perched on my chest.  A hilarious sketch came on about a girl bringing home a date and before they start "necking" she insists on introducing her baby.  This baby is her dear cat Franklin, played by Fred Armisen in a cat costume. 



Franklin is crawling all over their laps completely distracting and annoying her date and of course meowing constantly.  As soon as "Franklin" began to meow MoMo started FREAKING OUT!  Her ears perked up, her eyes went crazy, and MoMo looked PISSED!







She legitimately thought there was another cat in the room and began looking around for it.  So kudos to you Fred Armisen.....you portray an excellent feline.  You've got the meow down!

 Here's a link to the video.  Cat lovers will for sure laugh






No comments:

Post a Comment