Monday, July 1, 2013

MoMo Monday Week #11

Last week I mentioned how MoMo and I have a morning routine.  In case you didn't read it....long story short she pushes her way into the bathroom and joins me for my morning pee. She's very supportive like that.

Well....it's not just mommy that she has routines with...she has them with her daddy too.   

The Boy doesn't get home from work until anywhere between midnight and 3am....so I'm already in bed when he gets home.  From what I've heard, she runs to the door to greet him when he gets home, he gives her a few chin scratches and sets down all his stuff. The Boy takes a seat in the reclincer for some relaxation and MoMo promptly joins him for some daddy daughter bonding time,  Then.....she passes out cold!

Here's a picture he snapped on one particular night

As you can see in the picture, I married him for his sexy calves.  Also because he's incredibly thoughtful, sweet, and has other attractive body parts.....but mostly for the calves.

She looks so peaceful doesn't she?  She just loves her daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment