Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wardrobe Wednesday- Striped Tshirt, Denim Vest, and Leggings

So I'm not sure what it's like where you live, but here in AZ we are definitely already past our "Winter" weather.  I say "Winter" because we really only have two seasons here, Summer and Spring.  Literally our Winter temps are Spring and Fall temperatures most everywhere else.  It's already back in the 70s most days here.  So needless to say my winter attire was short lived (I never even got to wear my pea coat!!) which is sad because I love winter clothes the most.  There seems to be so much you can do with all the layering and scarves and cute jackets.  Oh well....I guess there's always next year....right? So I'm moving on to Spring wear this week

This past weekend we went shopping for bridesmaids dresses for my sisters wedding.  I needed something comfortable and relatively easy to change in and out of.  Like the crazy person I am I was literally cutting this vest for myself really quick right before leaving to complete the look....but I'm glad I did because I'm loving this vest!


Vest: Thrifted
Striped T: Ross
Leggings: Ross
Sunglasses: Ross

Please excuse my rats nest hair.  I took these pictures after the shopping and my hair had its share of dresses and things being pulled over it about 100 times.  Then, when I saw it in the pics I REALLY didn't want to go back outside to take new pictures because I'm sure my neighbors already think I'm a conceited lunatic always taking my pictures of myself in the front yard.  I try to keep it to one 5 minute session a week...I feel better about it that way lol

2 comments:

  1. Simple and beautiful outfit.
    The striped t- shirt and the leggings are looking amazing. And the denim jacket is enhancing the look even more.
    I would love to buy a similar pair of leggings and denim jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% safe with us We Offer all types of Finance loans for immediate respond application
    We provide personal loans Business Loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, loans for bad credit and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need loan to start up a business or need, personal loan, Debt consolidation? We will
    provide you with loan to meet your needs.
    Note: We offer the following loans to individuals-
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:
    and many more at 2% interest rate. For more information contact us. Email: email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete