Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas 2013 Recap

I'm not sure many people are all that interested in hearing about my Christmas....but this is my blog and I do what I want damn it!  ;)




First off....here's a peek at our Christmas card picture this year.  For this first time I didn't get the actual  card emailed to me as an image and I couldn't save it onto my computer so here's the picture but not the card....booo!



The caption said....

"Mo! Mo! Mo! Merry Christmas"

Get it?.....get it? Cuz our cat is named MoMo.   I thought it was funny =)

Anywho.....we started off our day by opening gifts here at home.  Then, we ventured over to my in-laws house for lunch.  My favorite gift from them was Mickey's Christmas Carol on DVD.  I looked for it in years past but never could find it.  Come to find out this was the first year it was ever out on anything besides VHS...so that explains it!




Then we ended our night over at my sisters house with my side of the family for dinner. The Boy made a delicious and very festive pork loin stuffed with spinach, cheese, and red peppers




We also had little baby steaks which were the cutest things ever! Along with asparagus, rolls, and a baked potato bar




We don't mess around!




And some donut bread pudding




Then it was gift time of course!  The little girls loved their American Girl doll accessories I made them.  Here's a sneak peek of just some of the stuff I made....posts to come soon!



 It seems like every year I have that one person that I have a million gifts for.  Whether I mean to or not I just keep finding stuff for them and either can't help but keeping buying them stuff or forget what I already have and get more.  Well this year that person was my niece Katie.  She is a HUGE Batman fanatic and here is one of the many Batman gifts I gave her



Overall it was a great Christmas.  I was so happy to have the day off from work this year which was all I really wanted!  Hope yours was great too!

I'm such a Christmas freak I have a really hard time letting go.  As I type this I have a Muppet Christmas Carol playing in the background and I'm wearing Christmas jammies...I'm just not ready!

I'll be posting a lot of New Year/ health/ fitness posts within the next week or so.  Can't wait to share with you all





No comments:

Post a Comment