Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday- Destroyed Denim and Button Up Blouse

I'm switching things up over here.  Today's Wardrobe Wednesday is featuring my sister Bree instead of myself.  Her outfit on Thanksgiving was just too cute to not share...way cuter than my outfit was that day haha


Shirt: Kohls
Jeans: Kohls
Shoes: Payless

It's one of those outfits that's super simple but makes you look put together and nice with minimal effort.  The perfect mix of casual with the destroyed denim and relaxed shoe but paired with a nice button up for balance.  She has even master the perfect front tuck...I need to try this look out on myself here Asap!

I had previously been hesitant about the whole moccasin trend but this look alone is making me rethink it.  I may  need to see it on myself and judge whether or not I can pull it off

Happy {Wardrobe} Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment