Monday, December 9, 2013

MoMo Monday- Potty Time

You know those embarrassing pictures your mom took of you when you were little?

You know the ones of you going poo poo on the potty like a big boy/girl?

Well I'm pretty sure these pictures here are the feline equivalent



She makes the funniest face while dropping a deuce....but I'm sure I do too.  But lucky for me nobody is snapping pictures while I do it


Oh and for the record....I only took these pictures because I had the idea for this post.  I don't make a habit of taking photos of my dear child defecating.  Just thought I should be clear on that ;) 

1 comment:

  1. I do posts for my dogs. and take lots of pictures of them in the garden. I uploaded some pictures and there was one of them cocking their leg with the other two showing interest in the puddle...Good job I spotted it before I published it. Checking more carefully now.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete