Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wardrobe Wednesday- Plaid Rain boots Outfit

I'll be the first to admit that this isn't the cutest outfit I've ever put together.  It was more so just an excuses to wear my rain boots.   I hadn't worn them a single time in over two year since I bought them.  And the original reason I bought them was to wear them as makeshift snow boots.  Snow boots are super expensive and hideous....at least rain boots are cheaper and have cute designs. I just wore these with thermal socks and it worked out just fine.

Fast forward 2 years later and it actually rained here in AZ for like two day straight! Say whaaaat?  SO I excitedly put on my boots when I saw how gloomy and wet it was outside.  Sadly though, by the time I actually left the house to run errands and then go to birthday party it was already dried up and then I just looked like that crazy overzealous lady in the rain boots.  Oh well.....I've been worse



Boyfriend T- Target
Jeans: Ross
Cardigan: Forever 21
Rain boots: Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment