Monday, September 17, 2012

Kid Chair Repair

This post comes courtesy of my sister Bree

She made a quick fix to her girls chairs and text them to me

I thought they were so cute I just wanted to show you all what she did



She had those matching little leather...or "pleather"  kids chairs you  see at Target

I'd say they were probably around 6 years old and had some big rips and tears in them but she didn't want to deem them a total loss


So she bought some of those leopard print sheets of duct tape

Have you seen those sheets?  They are super cool and perfect for projects that you are covering a large area

See how cute they turned out!


And one of them had a rip on the side of the arm so she cut out a cute little heart patch



This is proof that you really can fix anything with duct tape

No comments:

Post a Comment