Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Half Up Wedding Hair Style

With my one year anniversary just around the corner, I'm getting a little nostalgic. 

 It's funny to think how this time last year it was almost time for my Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party.  And how I was frantically working on DIY projects for the wedding.

Every single day I was at the craft or dollar store.  I came home with bags and bags of stuff.  They practically knew me by name!

Awww the memories.  It was such a fun time


Anyways.....

I just wanted to take this opportunity to be a little conceited.

Anybody who knows me at all knows I'm not one to be into myself.......at all.

But I have to say....I was one hot broad that day!

I felt exactly how a girl should feel on her wedding day.

I felt Beautiful.

And my hair looked freakin UH-MAZ-ING!


Looky!!   


Nice right?  That's my friend Courtney who did my hair.


And is that not the coolest picture ever...with the hairspray and all?

If you live in the Phx, Az area and want either my hair stylists or photographers info I would be more than happy to pass it along!




And here's a fun picture of us dancing but you get a good front view



So there!  

I just tooted my own horn

Toot! Toot!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UH-MAZ-ING, indeed! I applaud Courtney for perfectly curling your hair. Half-up is also my kind of wedding hairstyle. You know the kind that Belle had on in Beauty and the Beast? That, but curlier and in mahogany. Beulah May @ Bernard’s Salon And Spa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decent post. I was checking always this website and I am awed! To a great degree accommodating data exceptionally the last part I look after such information a ton. I was looking for this specific data for quite a while. Much thanks to you and good fortunes. hairstyles for women over 50

    ReplyDelete