Tuesday, August 20, 2013

ASU Sun Devils Trash Can DIY

Give me a theme and I'll run with it as far as I can take it.  The last 2 years for my broski inlaws birthday I went with a peanut butter theme for his gifts.  I decided it was time to switch it up a bit and went with an ASU theme since he is a Sun Devil.  Actually all my brother inlaws and Sun Devils.  The Boy is the lone Wildcat in the family....but he holds his ground!

Originally the idea came to me because I thought I had heard him say he was going to make his garage ASU themed....so that's what got the ball rolling

His main gift was a trash can.  I know I know.....men don't exactly dream of getting trash cans as gifts....but I deliver them anyway

I bought a plain black trash can from the dollar store and then printed out the Sun Devils pitchfork to use as a template

I traced it onto craft foam, cut it out




And hot glued it all onto the trash can


A custom trash can.....cuz everyone needs one



And to keep the theme going I threw in some other nifty little items
 


A poster, pennant, fly swatter, loofah, and my absolute favorite....binkies!  Not that I am trying to push anything.  But if he were to sperminate my sister I wouldn't mind.  Not at all

He seemed to like it all when he opened it.  And like I said I intended the trash can, poster, and pennant to be for his garage but I guess it all went up in the man cave.....whatever works!

These would make great gifts for all the men with man caves or garages in your life.  Christmas will be here before you know it and these would be easy to do

No comments:

Post a Comment