Sunday, October 21, 2012

DIY Disney Autograph Book

Wanna hear something crazy?

As much as I love Disney and with as many times as I've gone......I have never gotten a single characters autograph.... EVER!

Insane right?

I only ever get pictures 

So I decided that there was no better time to start than with our upcoming trip


I found an old spiral book that was perfect for the project!  I wonder if Miss Brittany Wells recognizes it?  Actually, I don't even know if she will read this post but she is one of my few followers so maybe someday she will lol

These books are from a photo class we were both in in High School.  My name in silver was written on there by our teacher Mrs. Flaherty.....love that crazy woman!



I kept it all these years and as an art teacher I'm sure she would be happy to see it put to creative use

I cut a piece of scrapbook paper to fold over the cover nicely


And Mod Podged it on....with a coat on top as well




I had some glittery black chipboard letters leftover from a project I had just finished (coming soon) that I hot glued on 

Then I dressed it up with some ribbon, foam Mickey head stickers (leftover from the Disney Vacation Countdown project) and stars that I cut out of glitter foam

This is one of those great projects where I had everything on hand and didn't have to buy a thing.  

Winning!


1 comment:

  1. I always read your blog!! (and laugh out loud to myself) omg how did miss this one...I was just reading up the last of Disney week and clicked on this link b/c it didn't sound familiar to me. Miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete