Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wardrobe Wednesday- Spring Yellow Shirt, Light Wash Jeans, & White Sneakers

 Today’s Wardrobe Wednesday is what I think of as a perfect casual spring outfit. The yellow shirt for a pop of color, a lighter wash jean, and white sneakers.  It’s very comfortable and easy while still feeling put together.







Unfortunately this shirt is currently out of stock, but I’m telling you it is 100% worth putting in your cart or wishlist to keep an eye out for. It comes in tons of colors (I also have it in orange). It is incredibly soft and the length lends itself well to tucking or tying if you want a more fitted look.



https://amzn.to/36wdlfK


If you haven’t heard, apparently skinny jeans are out. I mean…I’m still going to wear them and do all the time…but I am trying to branch out. My issue is the second I wear other cuts of jeans that aren’t as fitted I feel like they quickly make me look extra bulky. I have a hard time finding the sweet spot between skinny and tight and swimming in denim.

These jeans have managed to land in that sweet spot!  Funny part is I bought them on a complete whim without even trying them on.  They are Sofia Vergara jeans from Walmart which I had never bought before, but they were on clearance for $7. I grabbed a pair and took them home not expecting much but have ended up loving them!

These are showing as out of stock online in regular sizes but stocked in plus sizes. Keep an eye out for these in store as well. They are the Leslie Slim Straight


https://www.walmart.com/ip/826430152

I feel like white sneakers are a staple for Spring/Summer and these are a steal! At only $20 these are a fraction of the price of lookalike big brands. Totally worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment