Sunday, March 10, 2013

St. Patricks Day Wreath

 Oh Good Ole St. Patty's Day.....

A day of boozing, pinching, and corn beefing!

A holiday celebrated by many....but often screwed over in the terms of decor 

I didn't get around to making a wreath last year and I couldn't let another year go by without making one...so with only a week to go I whipped one out pretty quick

If you've seen any of my other wreath posts you'll notice I almost always use paper shred as my background.   So I stock up on random colors as I see them throughout the year because I know they will get used at some point or another

Turns out I had 3 different shades of green paper that I mixed together in a box



I glued on a little hanging "Lucky" sign that I got at the dollar store and some little coins, foam shamrocks, and some heavier weighted shamrocks from Michaels



Now you're all set for getting your Irish on!





1 comment:

  1. super cute, and looks easy too! I came over from Sugar Bee Crafts. Would love for you to share this at my Tuesday Link party as well! http://www.nap-timecreations.com/2013/03/st-pattys-pasta-and-tasteful-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete