Sunday, March 25, 2012

Creative Gift Wrapping

This entire post is the work of my husband.  But like most things in marriage, we share the credit.  For example, at Christmas time I buy all the family gifts and both our names go on it.  In this case he makes the gifts look awesome and I look awesome too.  It's really a win win situation.

When my niece Elsa had a Phineas and Ferb party a few weeks ago he decorated the gift box to look like Perry the Platypus



For Brooke's party a week later she had a Tangled theme so that naturally meant a Pascal box







I posted this back In February but here is the box he made me for Valentine's Day



It definitely takes more time, but it makes them so memorable

1 comment:

  1. The wraps are indeed creative and looks great too! You can check out Vintage Posters to wrap gifts for any occassion or you can also use them as posters to decorate your belongings.

    ReplyDelete